Thursday, December 1, 2011

Card Shopping

You know something you don't think about?  Card shopping.  I was staring at rows of cards today because someone (I'll let you figure out who... :) ) has her 21st birthday this Saturday, and for the life of me I couldn't figure out which cards I was supposed to pick up.

The first few choices were logical- for her - birthday. Check. I can quickly eliminate "sister" and "mother." But then... she's not my "friend", but all the "wife" and "significant other" cards talk about how lucky of a man I am.  I don't feel like a lucky man.  Don't get me wrong-- I feel incredibly blessed, and incredibly lucky, but I can't claim that I feel even kind of manly.

I'm telling you, one of those things you just don't think about, lol.  But despite Hallmark's best intentions, love is love and I found my card, thank you :). I'll be happy to share more after the much-anticipated birthday is over.  Speaking of which, I think I have been planning this birthday for about a month... if possible I will update you throughout the day Saturday but let's just say... it's gonna be WONDERFUL :).

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment